Hot Air Welding
Leaders in heat sealing technology.
Hot air rotary heat sealing is a welding process used to join thermoplastic industrial fabrics and films using very precise heat, speed and pressure settings. The correct combination of these three parameters allows one to achieve a complete weld. In the case of hot air welding, heat is provided by compressed air blowing across electrical heat elements and is injected at the welding point. The tightly controlled temperature can range from 1000F to 1,350F (400C to 750C).
Some of the applications and scenarios one may choose a hot air welder:
- The product being welded has a lot of different shapes and curves.
- There is the need to change the weld width often throughout the manufacturing of a product or product line.
- There is a need to use multiple welding heads simultaneously.
- There is a need to produce a versatile product range.
- There is a need to start and stop often throughout the welding process.
Our selection of hot air welders includes:
Contact us today for any of our automated hot air welder machines.