CIPP Single or Double Layer
Single or Double Layer System for Cured-in-Place Pipeline and Tubing
The Single layer or Double layer systems will weld a roll of fabric into a rehabilitation tube and apply tape with hot air on top of the sewn seam, making the pipeline seam waterproof. The machine is capable of welding or sewing two layers of fabric simultaneously: one layer of non-woven felt on the inside and one layer of coated felt on the outside. The coated felt layer can be coated with PVC, polyurethane, polyethylene or polypropylene. This machine can weld or sew both layers, tack welds layers together all automatically inline simultaneously, saving time improving consistency and increasing quality.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Unwinds configured to accommodate single or double layers
- Adjustable tube forming guides for multiple sewn diameter tubes
- Outboard pullers for flattening tube and reduced material handling
- Incline conveyor allowing CIPP tube to be fan folded in preparation to ship
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster 112 Extreme took care of the building facades, welding together gigantic sections of banner in one pass. And it certainly lived up to its name. The quality of the work in sealing is so phenomenal, the seams between these pieces are almost invisible." - Color Jam