Weld and finish two edges at the same time
The DH7600 is designed to finish the outside edges of almost any size product simultaneously. This welder is the most economical solution to meet your finishing needs and can easily be customized to match your customers’ demands.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Dual hot air and hot wedge heat systems for seaming any type of industrial fabric.
- Adjustable welding heads for multiple width products.
- Operator foot pedal to initiate welding process while hands assist with material handling as needed.
- PLC touch screen for simple control and multiple recipe storage for quick setting recall.
- Single operator capability for decreasing labor costs.
- 308- 400 Volts - Three Phases, Plus Neutral - 40 Amperes
- 208- 240 Volts - Single Phase or Three Phases - 60 Amperes
- 14.4Kw or 16Kw
- 100PSI @ 1 CFM
- 4.5M (14.76ft)
- 7.6M (24.93ft)
- 12mm - 50mm (.5in- 2in)
- Up to 18M/min (60ft/min)*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – DH7600
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"I can tell you that the Weldmaster T-600 has been a blessing to our company. It has made our job easier and faster. We are able to get products out a lot quicker." - Foster Corp