Eliteair Roof Welder Hand Tool
High-Powered Hot Air Welding Tool for Membrane Adhesion
The ELITEAIR is a high-powered hot air hand tool for increased membrane adhesion. With accelerated warm up times to get you started almost immediately and a light weight, balanced design, the ELITEAIR will deliver solid performance all day long.
Why Choose Miller Weldmaster’s Eliteair Roofing Welder
The Eliteair hand roof welder uses hot air and a light design to increase the adhesion of your PVC membrane or TPO membrane. The heating capability leads the industry, and simple parts allow for in-field changes. Decrease your wait time before starting on your roofing weld, and stay safe on the field.
CALL for Immediate Sales or Service 330-915-3311
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE ELITEAIR ROOFING WELDER
- Accelerated warm up times to get you started almost immediately
- Double insulated handle for in-field safety
- Simple stainless steel nozzle design for quick in-field change out
- Air inlet protection reducing damage from dirt, dust and debris
- Simple socket element housing for quick change out of heat elements
- Easy snap in and out air filter for quick maintenance
- Light weight design and balance for all day work
- Exceptional and industry leading operating heat for increased adhesion
PROVEN HOT AIR TECHNOLOGY
Fabric will tear before the weld!
For over 45 years, hot air welding has been a proven technology used for many applications. It is the technology of choice for many customers worldwide providing water and airtight seams.
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.