Weld Large, Flexible Reinforced Ducting and Tubing
The FX50 is specifically designed to weld flexible reinforced ducting. This machine will weld large reinforced tubes from 15″ to any diameter and can easily add a wear strip to the outside.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Hot air welding for continuous, automated manufacturing
- Variable wire diameter and wire pitch for product versatility
- Take away system for managing multiple ducting lengths
- Heavy wire former, capable of bending diameters up to .250″ for an array of finished product
- Fabric tension control for easier material handling
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase - Three Phases - 80 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 3 CFM
- 3M (9.8ft)
- 12mm - 50mm (.5in- 2in)
- Up to 18m/min (60ft/min)
DownloadsTechnical Specs – FX50
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"We love our new Weldmaster. It has taken our banner production to the next level. It saves us time and lowers our cost to but the banners together. A win / win." - Print It Sign Media