Weld a DYNAMIC range of technical textiles
This easy to use, single operator Impulse Extreme was designed to create the best looking, strong straight seams and folds. It is manufactured with a rack and pinion drive system for precise, level, electric motor driven weld beam. 3.5M and 6M sizes available!
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- PLC controlled heating and cooling cycles for consistent welds
- Programable menu settings for simple operator use
- Electric gear motor driven weld beam for precise, level motion to ensure consistent welds
- Band temperature monitoring for longevity and repeatability
- Automated folding system for hands- free operation
- 230 Volts - Single Phase - 50 Amperes
- 57 liters/min @ 6.2 Bar
- Approx. 10Kw
- Width: 1.2m
- Length: 4.5m
- Height: 1.5m
- Weight: 1,360kg
- 10mm - 15mm - 20mm - 25mm
- Approx. 15sec*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – Impulse
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – Impulse
Pre-Installation Doc – Impulse
Exploded Parts Diagram – Impulse
Request a Quote
"The welded seams of a WING are the strongest part of the boat. We have never had a seam fail. Miller has worked with us from the very beginning. Miller knows that our down time costs money. Miller will go above and beyond what is necessary to help us out." - Wing Inflatables