M100 Single Panel Keder
SINGLE Panel with keder on outside edge
Designed to unwind both material and keder while simultaneously welding both outside edges. With a tension controlled accumulator production is continuous with a accurate product cut to length and great for any awning production that requires keder for insertion in track such as camper or RV awnings and retractable awnings.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- PLC touch screen for simple controls with recipe storage for quick setting recall
- Fabric unwind stand for reduced material handling
- Simultaneous edge welding for increased production
- Accumulator for continuous roll production
- Cut to length for precise product measurement
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster T300 machine has been very easy to ramp up on in terms of learning how to produce inflatables. The training, service and ease of use of the MW T300 has exceeded expectations and we are glad we made the investment. " - Kokopelli Raft Co.