Seamrover DD ROOF
A New Direction for Roofing Welding
The Seamrover DD’s dual direction and patent-pending hammerhead nozzle makes this new hot air roofing welder the industry’s fastest and easiest to use. Use the Seamrover DD to weld long, straight consistent seams, utilizing the industry’s first innovation in welding either forward or backwards for reduced welding time and increased seam visibility.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Heavy Duty, robust design for maximizing the welders longevity
- Well balanced design that provides consistent weld roller pressure for ensuring quality welds
- Precisely positioned air dam to ensure consistent seam width
- Simple temperature, speed, and air flow controls to adapt to any membrane in any roofing enviorment
- Easy in- feild element change to maximize machines up time
- High visibility, transflection display for viewing in the brightest or darkest enviornments
- Complete jobs quickly with speeds up to 32 ft/m while maintaining high quality welds
- Easy recall settings for duplicating seamconsistency
- Precise self- regulating temperature control to ensure seam reliability
- 23,000 PRM brushless DC motor for maximun air flow (check this)
- 240 Volts
- 4600 Watts
- 20oC - 732oC
- Width: 19mm
- Length: 27m
- Height: 13mm
- Weight: 88lbs
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – Seamrover DD
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster 112 Extreme took care of the building facades, welding together gigantic sections of banner in one pass. And it certainly lived up to its name. The quality of the work in sealing is so phenomenal, the seams between these pieces are almost invisible." - Color Jam