Built to Create Strong Seams for Awnings, Shades, Digital Textiles and More
Custom formulated, advanced adhesive technology allows the SeamSTRONG to produce the strongest seams in the industry. Providing a long-lasting, aesthetically pleasing and flexible seam for the production of awnings, digital textiles, advanced technical textiles and military applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dual controlled traversing head for consistent adhesive application
- Dual laser lights for easy alignment of panels
- Recipe storage of fabrics and parameters for quick setting recall
- Dual traversing ending fabric clamp for seam tension
- Operator side trough for rolled or pre-cut panels
- Multiple seam configuration is equipped with hem and overlap
- Rotary adhesive technology can easily create large panels at new speeds for greater productivity and cost-reduction
- Simple foot pedal controls for fabric clamps and weld roller position
- Polyurethane reactive glue system for long lasting seams
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS PRODUCED…
Customers worldwide are becoming more efficient in producing everyday products seamlessly. With the use of the SeamSTRONG, customers are now producing seams stronger and providing finished products faster.
ROTARY HOT MELT AND HOT AIR TECHNOLOGY
Fabric will tear before the weld!
For over 40 years, hot air welding has been a proven technology used for many applications. It is the technology of choice for many customers worldwide. Rotary adhesive technology is bonding panels at new speeds for greater productivity and cost-reduction. The SeamSTRONG can be configured with hot air, hot melt or BOTH!
"We are really impressed with the quality and consistency of the machines."
- Berges Trenton Awning
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California and Europe
- 20 Trained partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineer will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your sit and team ready for thier day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product.
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However our most successful operators have good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the first day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.