SEAM MONITORING for quality assurance
Provide your customer that extra level of comfort knowing their product was monitored for quality inspection. It is a continuous analysis for standard and automation systems that requires non-contact imaging and temperature measurements.
Features and Benefits
- Continuously and consistently monitor your seams with infrared thermal imaging on 15” touchscreen computer.
- Proprietary seam inspection software alarms to warn of failed seam.
- 95 individual measurement positions for precise measurement across any size seam
- Inspection of seams using hot air or hot wedge.
- Thermal imaging camera
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
“Being in the custom made awning business since 1927, we are passionate about what we do and are always looking for ways to perfect our craft.From the knowledgeable sales personnel, to the custom built machine, and onto the impressive seams we weld daily, Miller Weldmaster was the perfect fit to take our company to the next level.” -Berges Trenton Awning