Spec Extreme Keder
Specialized welder for consistent, repetitive Keder production
The Spec Extreme is for the budget-conscious companies who work using Keder every day. The machine is reliable and able to create any keder product quickly and consistently.
What is Keder?
Keder is a 2-part fabric system that is used for many industrial applications. Keder consists of a core made from extruded PVC or some other material with elasticity. The core gets wrapped in Keder fabric, which is coated on the inside to allow for a stronger weld. The keder is also able to slide easily into a Keder track, which is a tool used to secure fabric panels together.
Keder comes in single or double flap variants. Single flap keder has 1 panel (flap) of fabric attached that can be welded, while the double flap has 2. Single flap is typically used for banner welding and awning, whereas double flap is ideal for the structural and tent industries, as it has a little bit extra strength.
What can the Spec Extreme Keder create?
Because Keder materials are strong and water resistant, the possibilities of how it can be used are widespread. Miller Weldmaster customers use the Spec Extreme Keder to create and finish:
- Banner finishing
- Tents and Awnings
- Industrial Curtains
- Pool Covers
These are only some of the applications of this machine. Contact us today to find out if this machine is perfect for you, or if one of our other reliable welding machines might be the right one.
SEE THE SPEC EXTREME KEDER IN ACTION
You can see for yourself the speed and efficiency these machines offer. The semi-automated machine can create long seams with little to no human effort expended, and the controls are simple and easy to learn. The Spec Extreme Keder welder is guaranteed to give a consistent weld every time, making it a great choice for your industrial production application.
Continuous operation for single or double sided keder.
EASY TO USE
Efficient and straightforward design and controls for consistent, easy product construction.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent visibility of the welding area
- Unique material guide system for each machine
- Seam widths available 25mm, 38mm, 50mm for product versatility
- Swing-out wedge provides for easy cleaning, inspection and servicing
- High speed option available for faster production speeds
- Available in either 110V or 230V to suite your facility requirements
SINGLE AND DOUBLE FLAP KEDER PRODUCTS BEING PRODUCED DAILY…
Customers worldwide are becoming more efficient in producing keder every day, all day. The Spec Keder system allows for even greater versatility when it comes to any and all welding projects.
Keder Single Flap
Keder Double Flap
PROVEN KEDER WELDING TECHNOLOGY
Get the consistent seam every time
The Spec Extreme Keder welding machine was made with our patented self-centering wedge. This lets the machine weld the right place every time. Our machines have been perfected over a 40-year period and are designed for consistent, simple production.
“It was obvious that your team is strongly invested in creating a quality product”
- Stark State College
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California, and Europe
- 20 Trained Partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineer will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your sit and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product.
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However our most successful operators have good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the first day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.