T300 Extreme Filter System
AUTOMATED filter tube production
Configured for almost any size, diameter filtered to and cut to length needs. Unwind, weld and cut filter tubes automatically with precision controlled parameters
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Quick- setting recall with touch screen and recipe storage
- Tightly secures fabrics with air shaft
- Easily handles multiple diameter tubes with laser and adjustable tubing guides
- Reduced material handling with fabric tension-control unwinding
- Automatic fabric tension control loads fabric for precise product placement
- Adjustable tube forming guide with overlap and pre-folding assembly
- Smooth operation provided by fabric accumulator
- Encoder measures product to length
- Consistent cuts with automatic guillotine cutting system
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase -25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase - 16 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 8 CFM
- Hot Air: 750°C
- Hot Wedge: 450°C
- 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
- Up to 30M/min (100ft/min)*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – T300 Extreme Filter
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"The welded seams of a WING are the strongest part of the boat. We have never had a seam fail. Miller has worked with us from the very beginning. Miller knows that our down time costs money. Miller will go above and beyond what is necessary to help us out." - Wing Inflatables