T600 Extreme Cover
A tarp and cover producing work horse
A welder that will weld your panels and finish the edges of your covers and tarps. The T600 Extreme Cover will meet any production demand.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Quick- setting recall with touch screen and recipe storage
- Equipped for increased product versatility
- Easier fabric handling with inboard and outboard fabric puller
- Precision welding through quick, repeatable head adjustments
- Available in hot air, hot wedge or both for product versatility
- Quick, easy guide changeable for multiple seam configurations
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase -25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase - 15 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
- Hot Air: 750o C
- Hot Wedge: 450o C
- Width: 3m
- Length: 3m
- Height: 630mm
- Weight: 558kg
- 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
- Up to 30m/min*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – T600 Extreme
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – T600 Extreme
Pre-Installation Doc – T600 Extreme
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster T300 machine has been very easy to ramp up on in terms of learning how to produce inflatables. The training, service and ease of use of the MW T300 has exceeded expectations and we are glad we made the investment. " - Kokopelli Raft Co.