T600 Extreme Flex Welding Machine
Our most VERSATILE welder
A flexible welding solution with ability to use hot air and hot wedge welding technologies with an unlimited array of seam types and extended fabric handling support. Built for the toughest production demands.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy operation touch screen with recipe storage for quick setting recall.
- Equipped with dual arms for increased product versatility
- Inboard and outboard fabric puller for easier fabric handling
- Quick, repeatable head adjustments for precision welding
- Available in hot wedge, hot air or equipped with both for optimal product production
- Quick, easy guide change for multiple seam configurations
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS BEING PRODUCED…
Customers all over the world are finding new products daily to produce on the T600 Extreme Flex. Tents, tarps, geomembrane covers and more… don’t see your product, together lets discuss your application and the right welding machine”
PROVEN HOT AIR AND HOT WEDGE TECHNOLOGY
Fabric will tear before the weld!
For over 40 years, hot air and hot wedge welding has been a proven technology used for many applications. It is the technology of choice for many customers worldwide providing reliable seams.
DUAL HEAD TECHNOLOGY
Miller Weldmaster recognizes that every customer has different needs!
Our dual heat system is configured to allow complete product flexibility and allows two seams to be completed simultaneously saving time and labor.
You won’t find better quality service or support.
- Economy Tent
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California, and Europe
- 20 Trained Partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineer will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your sit and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product.
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However our most successful operators have good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the first day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.