T600 Extreme Flex Welding Machine
Our most versatile welder
The T600 Extreme Flex offers the use of hot air or hot wedge welding technologies with an array of seam types and extended fabric handling support.
You’ll get consistent, easy product construction with efficient and straightforward design and controls.
The dual heat system of the T600 Extreme allows complete product flexibility. Two seams can be completed simultaneously to save time and labor. The T600 Extreme Flex welds hems, hems with pocket and hems with rope.
We’re known for the longest-lasting machines.
The T600 Extreme Flex is built for multiple-shift production, and with its solid-steel design, this machine can last for multiple decades.
Features and Benefits
- Quick-setting recall with touch screen and recipe storage
- Increased product versatility with dual arms
- Easier fabric handling with inboard and outboard fabric puller
- Quick, repeatable, precision-head adjustments for precision welding
- Available in hot air, hot wedge or both for product versatility
- Multiple seam configurations available with quick, easy guide change
208-240 Volts – Single Phase -25 Amperes
380-400 Volts – Single Phase – 15 Amperes
Air Requirements: 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
Power Consumption: 6Kw
Hot Air: 750o C – Hot Wedge: 450o C
Throat Width: 2.03m
Seam Width: 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
Welding Cycle Up to 30m/min*
*Depending on the application, the seam width and the type of material used
**Additional guides might be necessary
Professional Installation and Training
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get you started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the first day!
We’re committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.
“Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.