T600 Extreme Flex
Our most versatile welder
The T600 Extreme Flex offers the use of hot air or hot wedge welding technologies with an array of seam types and extended fabric handling support.
You’ll get consistent, easy product construction with efficient and straightforward design and controls.Contact Us
The dual heat system of the T600 Extreme allows complete product flexibility. Two seams can be completed simultaneously to save time and labor. The T600 Extreme Flex welds hems, hems with pocket and hems with rope.
We’re known for the longest-lasting machines.
The T600 Extreme Flex is built for multiple-shift production, and with its solid-steel design, this machine can last for multiple decades.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Quick- setting recall with touch screen and recipe storage
- Increased product versatility with dual arms
- Easier fabric handling with inboard and outboard fabric puller
- Quick, repeatable, precision- head adjustments for precision welding
- Available in hot air, hot wedge or both for product versatility
- Multiple seam configurations available with quick, easy guide change
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase -25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase - 15 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
- Hot Air: 750°C
- Hot Wedge: 450°C
- Width: .6m
- Length: 3m
- Height: 1.5m
- Weight: 558kg
- 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
- Up to 30m/min*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – T600 Extreme
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – T600 Extreme
Pre-Installation Doc – T600 Extreme
Request a Quote
"The welded seams of a WING are the strongest part of the boat. We have never had a seam fail. Miller has worked with us from the very beginning. Miller knows that our down time costs money. Miller will go above and beyond what is necessary to help us out." - Wing Inflatables