T600 Extreme Shade
A COMPLETE shade and awning solution
Effortless operating welder for welding PVC or acrylic shades, awnings and structures with additional fabric handling support. Its heavy duty construction allows for the toughest jobs.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Easy operation touch screen with recipe storage for quick setting recall.
- Equipped with dual arms for increased product versatility
- Inboard and outboard fabric puller for easier fabric handling
- Quick, repeatable head adjustments for precision welding
- Available in hot wedge, hot air or equipped with both for optimal product production
- Quick, easy guide change for multiple seam configurations
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase -25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase - 15 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
- Hot Air: 750o C
- Hot Wedge: 450o C
- Width: 3m
- Length: 3m
- Height: 630mm
- Weight: 558kg
- 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
- Up to 30m/min*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – T600 Extreme
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – T600 Extreme Manual
Pre-Installation Doc – T600 Extreme
Request a Quote
"We love our new Weldmaster. It has taken our banner production to the next level. It saves us time and lowers our cost to but the banners together. A win / win." - Print It Sign Media