The PS300 back seam sealer was designed and built as a poly-woven bag sealing machine, specializing in sealing poly-woven and thermoplastic bags with great precision and speed. The back seam sealer machine forms and closes bags into a tube form with an overlap seal. This automated poly-woven bag sealer can be easily integrated into new or existing bag lines.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Digitally controlled for quick production start up
- Servo controlled enabling synchronization with converting line
- Precision folding system for clean- straight folds
- Recipe management system for easy recall of different batches
- Quick change folding system for size and type of fold
- No glue, adhesives or hot melt
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
“It has been a pleasure working with Miller Weldmaster and your team. We currently have 2 machines that has helped us increase our production by 30%” - Apex Filtration and Environmental