PS300 Sealing Machine
Back-seam Sealer with Unmatched SPEED
The PS300 back seam sealer was designed and built as a poly-woven bag sealing machine, specializing in sealing poly-woven and thermoplastic bags with great precision and speed. The back seam sealer machine forms and closes bags into a tube form with an overlap seal. This automated poly-woven bag sealer can be easily integrated into new or existing bag lines.
Why Use a Bag Sealing Machine?
A variety of manufacturers use the PS300 back-seam sealer machine to efficiently bag and package their products or applications. Get the following advantages with a poly-woven and thermoplastic bag sealing system:
- Portability – Save space while integrating packaging on your production floor
- One-man operation – Smart screen for easy machine operation and control
- Materials – The machine welds with poly-woven, thermoplastic, and paper
- Adaptability – Easily switch between materials and fabrics depending on your needs
What do people make with a back-seam sealer machine?
With the versatility of the PS300, our customers create durable seams using poly-woven or thermoplastic materials for packaging and other applications. This machine gives you the ability to transform your production cycle and be flexible with your output.
SEALS POLY-WOVEN, THERMOPLASTIC AND PAPER
The PS300 back seam sealer reaches speeds of up to 130M per minute to handle high-production rates. Miller Weldmaster’s efficient poly-woven bag sealing system offers precise alignment with fast results. Step up your production and feel like a pro with this automated poly-woven bag sealer.
VERSATILE PRODUCT RANGE
The versatility of the PS300 poly-woven bag sealing machine welds nearly all poly-woven and paper bags. Its precision-controlled automated poly-woven bag sealer system allows for the welding of all different types of seams required by the bag manufacturer.
BACK-SEAM SEALER FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Digitally controlled for quick production start up
- Servo controlled enabling synchronization with converting line
- Precision folding system for clean-straight folds
- Recipe management system for easy recall of different batches
- Quick change folding system for size and type of fold
- No glue, adhesives or hot melt
THOUSANDS OF BAGS PRODUCED…
Currently there are thousands of bags being produced with our packaging machines. Any Bag…Any Seam!
A BAG SEALING MACHINE THAT’S BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
It was obvious that your team is strongly invested in creating a quality product.
- Stark State College
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California, and Europe
- 20 Trained Partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineers will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your site and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your products.
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However our most successful operators have good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.