Service and Support
Miller Weldmaster not only makes the most reliable welding machines in the world, we back them with the industry’s most comprehensive customer support program. That’s why when it comes to ensuring your welding is ready whenever duty calls; you can rely on Miller Weldmaster.
Setting the standard in customer support, Miller Weldmaster offers our customers a customer experience that is unmatched in the industry. Leveraging 40 years of relentless testing and proven innovation, the wide-ranging capabilities of our Customer Support and Services organization provides complete and seamless support – offering Miller Weldmaster customers the advantages of a one-stop service experience – worldwide.
With services ranging from state-of-the-art customization, standard welding machinery and accessory options to unparalleled maintenance, repair and overhaul solutions, combined with personalized service offerings, Miller Weldmaster provides you with local support in every corner of the world.
We are committed to listening and understanding your individual needs while ensuring you receive a first-rate service experience. To better serve you, we are excited to announce the opening of our Resolution Center.
What’s in it for me?
Get Immediate Access
- Direct dial
- Talk with skilled, trained Field Service Engineers
- Quick response time
- Personalized customer service when ordering parts or troubleshooting any machine or function]
Employee training is essential in order to continually take advantage of your machine and its full capabilities. Therefore, we have established quarterly in-house training classes to further your operators machine knowledge.
This in-house training will
- Allow you to learn new advancements in our machines
- Improve the skills of your operators
- Address issues pertaining to your specific concerns
- Make more money, increasing production while taking full advantages of your machines capabilities
Drop By Service
Our Drop By Service program enables our customers to take advantage of our 15 Field Service Engineers and their travel schedules. When a Miller Weldmaster certified Field Service Engineer is in your area, they can be scheduled to simply “drop by” saving you on travel and expense costs. *Only valid in USA
Our Field Service Engineers, are FOCUSED on ensuring your machines are operating at peak performance and COMMITTED to saving you money.
During our visit we can perform any of the following: It’s up to you!
- Train existing or new machine operators
- Provide a preventative maintenance diagnostic overview of machines
- Install preventative parts package(if purchased)
- Replace worn parts it needed (parts costs only)
- Discuss production process concerns to better your work flow
You take care of your business…We’ll take care of your equipment!
The ConfidencePact is an annual protection plan that provide you confidence and peace of mind that your machine is operating at premium performance. * Only valid in USA
- Maintenance and Training
- Parts Discount
- Priority Phone Support
- and More…
Yearly Performance Kits
In order to keep your machine running at its maximum performance, it is important that preventative maintenance be performed on a regular basis. Proper care and regular maintenance will help you avoid any unnecessary down time.
To help ensure your machine reaches maximum life, we have prepared yearly performance kits for your machine to help give your system the level of service it needs.
What is Quicksync Visual ?
Quicksync Visual is a new cutting-edge technology that allows our certified technicians to remotely connect to your automated machine via an ethernet connection and router. With our integrated PLC and Quicksync Visual we are able to quickly help troubleshoot machine downtime and re-establish your production to be more efficient while remotely working with your machine operators.
It is an easy, reliable and secure method for troubleshooting and allows us to provide:
- Fast, remote service
- Diagnostic of machine and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot with machine operators reducing production downtime
- Secure connection
Why do I need it ?
- Provides high level support to remotely get your machine up and producing faster
- Save money on not having to pay for travel costs, expenses and higher infield costs
- Gives a direct visual inspection by a certified MW engineer to help your team evaluate a problem and get your production up and running at an accelerated pace.
It’s all about you, your business, and your welder!
With our industry knowledge and our technical experience, we are dedicated to providing you with the latest product information on :
Check It Out
- “How to” Insights
- Promotions & Specials
- Quarterly Newsletters