Miller Weldmaster has a wide range of standard fabric welding machines. For over 45 years we have developed standard solutions using hot air welding, hot wedge welding, radio frequency, impulse welding, automated sewing machines and more. From tabletop units, stationary, to traveling, we have a solution that fits every size business.
We have installed over 5,000 standard units worldwide. Here is a run-through of how we help our customers find the right solution for their business and successfully train them on their new welding machine.
What is the process of purchasing a standard machine?
- Review your current production and goals. In order to identify the best solution for your company, one of our experts will visit your facility to review your current production method, pain points, and your product in detail.
- Proposal Stage. One of our experienced sales representatives will send over a recommendation of which machine best fits your solution and then discuss your budget.
- Quotation Review. Once we have agreed on the exact machine you want, we will review the quotation together and answer any questions you have. It is important to us that you are satisfied with your new capital investment with Miller Weldmaster.
- Purchase & Build. After we have agreed on the exact design and budget, we will work with you to provide payment options and make your buying process easy and painless. We will then provide you with a detailed timeline with estimate dates for assembly, testing, runoffs, shipment & installation.
- Installation & Training. On the scheduled date, our field service technicians will come to your facility and install your machine and get it ready for training. We will train your team on the settings, materials, and walk through every step of your production process for your new custom machine. Our team will not leave until you feel comfortable with running the machine on your own.
- Ongoing Service & Support. After your machine is installed, our resolution center is here for lifetime support and continued training. We understand the importance of keeping your business running at maximum uptime and we will be here for fast and easy support.