T600 Extreme Curve
Waterproof Seam Welder for Inflatables
This machine produces airtight and waterproof seams for 2D and 3D, meeting the toughest demands with additional fabric handling support. The T600 Extreme Curve is packed with everything needed to weld curves and unique shapes for the production of inflatables, tanks, bladders and more.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Quick- setting recall with touch screen and recipe storage
- Increased product efficiency with dual arms for versatile product range
- Easier fabric handling with inboard and outboard fabric puller
- Precision welding through quick, repeatable head adjustments
- Available in hot air, hot wedge or both for product versatility
- Multiple seam configurations with quick, easy guide change
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase -25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase - 15 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
- Hot Air: 730°C
- Hot Wedge: 450°C
- Width: .6m
- Length: 3m
- Height: 1.5m
- Weight: 558kg
- 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
- Up to 30m/min (100ft/min)*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – T600 Extreme
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – T600 Extreme
Pre-Installation Doc – T600 Extreme
Request a Quote
“Being in the custom made awning business since 1927, we are passionate about what we do and are always looking for ways to perfect our craft.From the knowledgeable sales personnel, to the custom built machine, and onto the impressive seams we weld daily, Miller Weldmaster was the perfect fit to take our company to the next level.” -Berges Trenton Awning