Our team embodies diversity! Our drive to help customers solve the toughest production demands allow us to explore problem solving and innovative design challenges building real world solutions that provide results.
If you like a challenge, you’ll love it here, because we’re solving tough customer problems every day. We’re always looking for more incredible people to join our team.
Miller Weldmaster is…
Purposefully developed with a deep commitment to building a long-lasting, sustainable, game-changing company. With our history cultivated and driven by the passion to go beyond succeeding and have fun while winning.
We are founded upon the belief that we can build anything and solve any customer problem. We’re building a team of true believers with a passion for how they impact the world and people around them.
We Offer You:
- Tools, equipment, and training are provided to perform the job including specialized tools
- Clothing allowance; if applicable to your position
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Tuition Assistance
- And, all the usual such as paid time off, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, and business travel insurance
See avaliable positions below:
Front Desk Clerk
The Front Desk Clerk is primarily responsible to support the administration of the company; giving secondary support and assistance to various Executives, fielding calls; receiving and directing visitors; performing various office-related tasks.
“I am responsible to support and assist the administration of the company and other various Executives.”
“I am also responsible to field calls, receive and direct visitors and perform various office-related tasks.”
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Communicates with callers in a professional manner using a pleasant and clear voice
- Welcomes visitors, potential customers, and customers by greeting and determining nature of business and announces visitors to the appropriate person
- Pages people over the company intercom using a pleasant and clear voice
- Provide high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions
- Collect information about the visitors and prepare for the visit (including: badges, food, etc)
- Enter all sales orders for standard, automation, and packaging orders into production with the proper reporting documents
- Assist with accounting duties as needed
- Responsible for organizing company events throughout the year
- Manage and maintain outlook calendars and appointments
- Arrange travel reservations and scheduled for leadership team
- Manage travel program and reports with up to date traveler information. Onboard employee training of new employees of our travel program as well as setting up our new employees
- Responsible for booking travel arrangements for shop floor employees who travel less than twice a year
- Order and setup lunch for visiting customers, outside vendors, or special events
- Manage the company clothing program includes adding new clothing to website and managing budgets yearly for each department
- Conference Room(s) management to ensure rooms in a clean state for customers/vendors when visiting. Act as a host to ensure the food, beverages and supplies are setup fort customer visits and meetings. To ensure all supplies are stocked and re-order when necessary
- Monthly online coding of credit card
- Administrative office duties including typing documents, excel sheet work, scanning documents, laminating and conference call setup
- Order Birthday cake for employees monthly
- Help with invitation letters of guests visiting Miller Weldmaster
- Keep record of all company vehicles whereabouts and tolls
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prefer one year experience in an office position
- Knowledge of industrial fabric welding solutions terminology desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills; excellent telephone manners and etiquette
- Detail-orientated, organized and self-motivated; must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Typing or word processing skills
- Desire to meet and exceed client needs and expectations
How to apply?
Email your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you shortly! Thank you.