Our team embodies diversity! Our drive to help customers solve the toughest production demands allow us to explore problem solving and innovative design challenges building real world solutions that provide results.
If you like a challenge, you’ll love it here, because we’re solving tough customer problems every day. We’re always looking for more incredible people to join our team.
Miller Weldmaster is…
Purposefully developed with a deep commitment to building a long-lasting, sustainable, game-changing company. With our history cultivated and driven by the passion to go beyond succeeding and have fun while winning.
We are founded upon the belief that we can build anything and solve any customer problem. We’re building a team of true believers with a passion for how they impact the world and people around them.
We Offer You:
- Most tools, equipment, and training are provided to perform the job including specialized tools
- Clothing allowance; if applicable to your position
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Tuition Assistance
- And, all the usual such as paid time off, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, and business travel insurance
See avaliable positions below:
Miller Weldmaster is offering opportunities due to growth. We are accepting applications and resumes for a Full Time Machinist. Assist with producing quality machined parts on our manual lathe and milling equipment.
- Must have a minimum of five years work experience operating manual milling and lathe equipment.
- Basic hand tool experience is required which includes tape measure reading, blue print reading, dial calipers, micrometers, drilling, and tapping of mild steel, aluminum and stainless materials.
- Additional Qualifications: Excellent Attendance Record Valid Driver’s License or reliable transportation Miller Weldmaster offers competitive wages, medical benefits, a clean, stable, and safe work environment.
Field Service Technician (Entry Level)
Miller Weldmaster is offering opportunities due to growth. We are accepting applications and resumes for a dynamic F ield Service Technician to work in one of the most progressive companies in the world. Miller Weldmaster needs a diversely talented candidate whose primary job is to service, troubleshoot, and install welding equipment. Applicants should be self-motivated team players with a positive attitude! Travel around the world while installing and servicing machines in over 100 countries!
- Global market strength and leadership in our industry
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- A great work environment both enjoyable and family oriented culture
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Calibration, preventive maintenance, and repair skills and can keep track of job assignments and a detailed schedule
- The ability to identify the root causes of service issues using your keen knowledge of the products and your comfort with electrical or mechanical abilities
- Excellent customer service skills, detail orientation, and great verbal and written communication skills
- The discipline to update service records and complete service reports on time and ensure data integrity
- The desire and ability to promote and sell services and products, generating sales leads
- Basic comfort with laptop computers and Microsoft Office software
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving history
- Travel overnight 50% of the time to service customers domestically and worldwide
- Work evenings and weekends occasionally
- Pass a pre-employment motor vehicle record check and criminal background check
How to apply?
Email your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you shortly! Thank you.