116 Pool Beading
Welder for Applying Pool Sidewall Beading
The versatile 116 Pool Beading Welder is designed to weld pool beading to the sidewalls of pools faster than any other operation in the industry. The versatile 116 Pool Beading can be easily setup for welding beading to the top or bottom of either side of your sidewall.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Easy- load driven unwind for hands- free dispensing of pool vinyl.
- Motor driven and synced conveyor for material handling and alignment.
- Powered beading dispenser for easy placement of bead onto pool wall.
- Efficient hot wedge technology for increased speed and quality.
- 40 Volts - Single Phase - 208-240 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 1 CFM
- Approx. 9.6Kw
- Width: 2.54m
- Length: 4.83m
- Height: 1.91mm
- Weight: 1,134kg
- 0.0125m - 0.05m
- Approx. 18m/min (60ft/min)1.27m-2.41m*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – 116 Pool Beading
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
“Being in the custom made awning business since 1927, we are passionate about what we do and are always looking for ways to perfect our craft.From the knowledgeable sales personnel, to the custom built machine, and onto the impressive seams we weld daily, Miller Weldmaster was the perfect fit to take our company to the next level.” -Berges Trenton Awning