118 Sidewall System
Custom Sidewall Beading and Construction
The 118 Custom Sidewall Pool Beading Machine allows you to make custom walls for your pool customers without keeping a large variety of material patterns. This machine will allow you to weld your pool bead to your pool border at the same time that it welds the border to your wall. The machine is designed to be able to make one liner at a time or come off roll.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Multiple welding heads to simultaneously weld border to wall and bead to border increasing production speeds.
- Easy- load, driven unwind for handsfree dispensing of pool vinyl.
- Motor driven and synced conveyor for material handling and alignment.
- Linear actuator for precise product alignment.
- Digital footage counter for complete product measurement.
- Beading dispenser for easy placement of bead onto pool border.
- Motor driven and synced conveyor for minimal material handling.
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase - 40 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 6 CFM
- Width: 4.01m
- Length: 6.35m
- Height: 1.91mm
- Weight: 2,268kg
- 12.5mm - 50mm
- Up to 18m/min (60ft/min) 1.27m- 2.41m*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – 118 Sidewall System
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster 112 Extreme took care of the building facades, welding together gigantic sections of banner in one pass. And it certainly lived up to its name. The quality of the work in sealing is so phenomenal, the seams between these pieces are almost invisible." - Color Jam