Increase In-House Efficiency with CONTINUOUS Bi-Directional Roll Production
The Bi-Directional travels up and down a track welding and laying material down one layer at a time in each direction.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Unwinds reducing material handling
- Intricate welding in each direction allowing no wasted machine movement
- Continuous roll production to increase in- house efficiency
- 220 Volts - Single Phase - 60 Amperes
- 3.65M (12ft)
- 12mm – 50mm (.5in – 2in)
- Up to 12.19M/Min (40ft/Min)*
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"Love your machines and very proud to be one of the original users in Australia. Our Miller Weldmaster hot air welder has been here over 20 years and still going strong!" - Flexitank