Automated Tank and Bladder Welding Machine
Designed to increase tank and bladder production while dramatically reducing labor. Our elusively designed welding heads enable the operator to weld overlaps and top and bottom tape covers, all in one pass. The low ground construction enables you to construct your tanks using your floor while eliminating material handling.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low construction design to reduce floor space and eliminate material handling
- Simultaneous hot air heat systems to weld overlaps top and bottom tape in one pass
- Cable carrier and track for easy use of travel
- Quad element for multiple hot air heat systems
- Easily accessible controls for ease of use
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS BEING PRODUCED…
Customers all over the world are finding new products daily to produce on the T300 Extreme Curve. Products currently being produced include; white water rafts, military attack boats, airplane escape chutes, inflatable bounce houses, inflatable tents and more…
Thanks guys, love your machines and very proud to be one of the original users in Australia.
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California, and Europe
- 20 Trained partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineers will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your site and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However, our most successful operators have good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.