Automated Tank and Bladder Welding Machine
Designed to increase tank and bladder production, the BT2000 dramatically reduces labor. Our specially designed welding heads enable the operator to weld overlaps and top and bottom tape covers, all in one pass. The low ground construction enables you to construct tanks using your floor and eliminates material handling.
Products Using Hot Air Welding for Bladders
Flexible and easy-to-use, the BT2000 creates watertight welds for inflatable products and applications. Our customers use this bladder welding machine to create strong seams on the following products: white water rafts, military attack boats, airplane escape chutes, inflatable bounce houses, inflatable tents, and more.
Our machine’s flexible design allows you to configure the BT2000 to fit your specific production needs. Constructed low the ground, this machine lets you use the floor and eliminate material handling. Contact us for specific bladder welding machine recommendations for your company or application.
Additionally, Miller Weldmaster’s hot wedge welding machines make production simpler by reducing the number of operators needed. The BT2000 requires a single operator, letting you spread out operators throughout the production line. Automate your production process to increase efficiency and output for lean manufacturing with this bladder welding machine.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF BLADDER WELDING MACHINE
- Low-construction design to reduce floor space and to eliminate material handling
- Simultaneous hot air heat systems to weld overlaps and top and bottom tape in one pass
- Cable carrier and track for easy use of travel
- Quad element for multiple hot air heat systems
- Accessible controls for ease-of-use
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS USE HOT AIR WELDING MACHINES…
Customers all over the world use the BT2000 to produce watertight seams for bladders and inflatable applications. These inflatable products include: white water rafts, military attack boats, airplane escape chutes, inflatable bounce houses, inflatable tents, and more.
Thanks guys, love your machines and very proud to be one of the original users in Australia.
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California, and Europe
- 20 Trained partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineers will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your site and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However, our most successful operators have good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.