Eliteair Roof Welder
High-Powered Hot Air Welder Hand Tool for Roofing
The ELITEAIR is a high-powered hot air hand tool for increased membrane adhesion. With accelerated warm up times to get you started almost immediately and a light weight, balanced design, the ELITEAIR will deliver solid performance all day long.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Accelerated warm up times to get you started almost immediately
- Double insulated handle for in- field safety
- Simple stainless steel nozzle design for quick in- field change out
- Air inlet protection reducing damage from dirt, dust and debris
- Simple socket element housing for quick change out of heat elements
- Easy snap in and out air filter for quick maintenance
- Light weight design and balance for all day work
- Exceptional and industry leading operating heat for increased adhesion
- 120- 220 VAC
- 50- 60 HZ
- Up to 6.4 CFM (180 L/min)
- Weight: 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – Eliteair
Machine Brochure – Eliteair
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster 112 Extreme took care of the building facades, welding together gigantic sections of banner in one pass. And it certainly lived up to its name. The quality of the work in sealing is so phenomenal, the seams between these pieces are almost invisible." - Color Jam