High-Powered Hot Air Hand Tool for all Industrial Fabrics
The EliteAIR is a versatile handheld welding tool for completing welds for hard to access seams on finished products. The EliteAIR can be used for air tight or water tight products, in-house repair work and in-the-field instant repairs of industrial fabrics.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Superior air flow for consistent and reliable welds
- Simple socket element house for quick change out of heat elements in the feild
- Air inlet protection reducing damage from dirt, dust and debris
- Simple stainless steel nozzle design for quick in- field change out
- Easily removable air filter to ensure consistent air flow
- Double insulated handle for in- field safety
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – Eliteair
Machine Brochure – Eliteair
Request a Quote
"We love our new Weldmaster. It has taken our banner production to the next level. It saves us time and lowers our cost to but the banners together. A win / win." - Print It Sign Media