FX100 Welding Machine
Weld Flexible, Reinforced Ducting and Tubing
The FX100 is specifically designed to weld flexible reinforced ducting or tubing. This machine will weld reinforced tubes from 2″ to 48″ diameter and can easily add a wear strip to the outside.
Hands free, continuous operation for high speed ducting production
Reduce your operator material handling with fabric unwinds and ducting take away built to any length
Variable wire diameter and wire pitch for welding multiple size tubes from 2″ to 48″ diameter
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hot air welding for continuous, automated manufacturing.
- Variable wire diameter and wire pitch for product versatility
- Take away system for managing multiple ducting lengths
- Heavy wire former, capable of bending diameters up to .250″ for an array of finished product.
- Fabric tension control for easier material handling.
- Welds multiple size tubes from 2″ to 48″ diameters increasing any size ducting output.
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.