Heavy Duty Rewind Machine for Professionally Wound Products
A super duty rewind with a capacity to roll up to 10,000 pounds (4.53ton) rolls. Upon completion of your liner fabricating the GRW2400 enables you to quickly roll up your liner for shipment to your customers. Designed to eliminate extensive fabric handling.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Powered rewind drive system for pulling any length liner from floor to roll
- Tension rollers for easy loading of liner
- Pneumatic disc braking for maximizing amount of material on a rol
208-240 Volts - Three Phases - 30 Amperes
100 PSI @ 2 CFM
Up to 10M/min (30ft/min)*
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
“Being in the custom made awning business since 1927, we are passionate about what we do and are always looking for ways to perfect our craft.From the knowledgeable sales personnel, to the custom built machine, and onto the impressive seams we weld daily, Miller Weldmaster was the perfect fit to take our company to the next level.” -Berges Trenton Awning