SINGLE Panel with Grommets on outside edge
Designed to unwind material, weld hems and apply grommets simultaneously. With a tension controlled accumulator production is continuous with a accurate product cut to length and great for any awning production that requires keder for insertion in track such as camper or RV awnings and retractable awnings.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Unwind stand for reduced material handling
- Multiple hot air heat systems for continuous welding
- Dual grommet systems for apply grommets to both outside edges
- Constant pressure puller with cut to length for accurate product sizing
- Control panel for monitoring settings and simple operation
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
“It has been a pleasure working with Miller Weldmaster and your team. We currently have 2 machines that has helped us increase our production by 30%” - Apex Filtration and Environmental