Moduline Welding Keder
COMPLETELY Automated Welding Machine for Keder Applications
Finish all welding in one pass including hems, overlaps, webbings, grommets, and keder. Increase production by adding cut-to-length capability for faster product ready processing.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Fabric unwinds with tension controls and keder unwinds for reduced material handling
- Multiple head hot air welding for simultaneous operation
- Edge sensing design for maintaining parameter accuracy
- PLC touch screen with simple controls and recipe storage for quick setting recall
- Cut- to- length capability for precise product measurement
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster 112 Extreme took care of the building facades, welding together gigantic sections of banner in one pass. And it certainly lived up to its name. The quality of the work in sealing is so phenomenal, the seams between these pieces are almost invisible." - Color Jam