Moduline Welding Keder
COMPLETELY Automated Welding Machine for Keder Applications
Finish all welding in one pass including hems, overlaps, webbings, grommets, and keder. Increase production by adding cut-to-length capability for faster product ready processing.
Why Use an Automated Welding Machine?
A Miller Weldmaster automated welding machine increases efficiency and standardizes the production, while utilizing keder products. A welding keder machine offers the following advantages:
- Efficiency – High-speed production of tent and shelter welds using keder applications
- Automated operation – Easily produce large panels without employee oversight
- Programmable – Change out specifications, seams, welds and cuts to make a variety of products
- Versatile – One machine to do all the work in producing industrial panels
What do people make with an automated welding machine?
Completely automated, a welding keder machine creates shelter panels, tarps, signs, covers and more. Use Miller Weldmaster’s automated welding machine to transform your production cycle with precise, quality tent and shelter panel construction.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF AUTOMATED TENT WELDERS
- Fabric unwinds with tension controls and keder unwinds for reduced material handling
- Multiple head hot air welding for simultaneous operation
- Edge sensing design for maintaining parameter accuracy
- PLC touch screen with simple controls and recipe storage for quick setting recall
- Cut-to-length capability for precise product measurement
APPLY KEDER TO ANY PRODUCT…
Customers worldwide utilize non-stop keder applications to produce quality panels for shelters and tents!
You won’t find better quality service or support.
- Economy Tent
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.