M100 Single Panel Keder
SINGLE Panel with keder on outside edge
Designed to unwind both material and keder while simultaneously welding both outside edges. With a tension controlled accumulator production is continuous with a accurate product cut to length and great for any awning production that requires keder for insertion in track such as camper or RV awnings and retractable awnings.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- PLC touch screen for simple controls with recipe storage for quick setting recall
- Fabric unwind stand for reduced material handling
- Simultaneous edge welding for increased production
- Accumulator for continuous roll production
- Cut to length for precise product measurement
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster 112 Extreme took care of the building facades, welding together gigantic sections of banner in one pass. And it certainly lived up to its name. The quality of the work in sealing is so phenomenal, the seams between these pieces are almost invisible." - Color Jam