Sheeter and Welding Solution
Sheet / Cut and Weld COVERS
Automatically unwind material onto sheeter and cut to length for accurate product sizing. Designed to produce many different types of covers, insulation ceiling covers and tarps.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Unwind for reduced material handling of large material rolls
- Fabric puller with cut to length for precise product lengths
- Conveyor designed to your product lengths to streamline welding process
- Hot Air welding for high speed production
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"The welded seams of a WING are the strongest part of the boat. We have never had a seam fail. Miller has worked with us from the very beginning. Miller knows that our down time costs money. Miller will go above and beyond what is necessary to help us out." - Wing Inflatables