T300 Extreme Curve Double-Wall Welding Machine
Now weld double-wall fabrics
Miller Weldmaster’s T300 Extreme Curve Double-Wall (also known as drop stitch) option is designed to increase production and create air- and water-tight seams on a variety of fabrics without glue.
By eliminating glue, T300 Extreme Curve Double-Wall or drop stitch reduces fabric handling and the added cost of glue and labor. Using hot air technology, this machine welds double-wall or drop-stitch fabrics that are increasingly popular with applications such as inflatable boat bottoms, paddle boards, gym mats, and more.
Features and Benefits
- Precisely cut patterns with clean, straight edges with the customized, ultrasonic cutter
- Continuous cutting with the customized blade and chiller
- The cutter will cut and temporarily tack top and bottom panels together, preventing movement during the welding process
208-240 Volts – Single Phase – 25 Amperes
380-400 Volts – Single Phase – 16 Amperes
100 PSI @ 2 CFM
Hot Air: 730o C – Hot Wedge: 450o C
Weight: Approx. 231KG
10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
Up to 30m/min (100ft/min)*
*Depending on the application, the seam width, and the type of material used
**Additional guides might be necessary
Professional Installation and Training
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get you started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the first day.
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.