T300 Extreme Curve Double-Wall
Now weld double-wall fabrics
Miller Weldmaster’s T300 Extreme Curve Double-Wall (also known as drop stitch) option is designed to increase production and create air- and water-tight seams on a variety of fabrics without glue.
Features and Benefits
- Precisely cut patterns with clean, straight edges with the customized, ultrasonic cutter
- Continuous cutting with the customized blade and chiller
- The cutter will cut and temporarily tack top and bottom panels together, preventing movement during the welding process
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase - 25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase - 16 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
- Hot Air: 730oC
- Hot Wedge: 450oC
- 1m (300cm)
- Width: 600mm
- Length: 1.5m
- Height: 1.5mm
- Weight: Approx. 231KG
- 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
- Up to 30m/min (100ft/min)*
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"I can tell you that the Weldmaster T-600 has been a blessing to our company. It has made our job easier and faster. We are able to get products out a lot quicker." - Foster Corp