T300 Extreme Curve
Airtight and waterproof seams for the toughest applications
Miller Weldmaster’s T300 Extreme Curve produces airtight and waterproof seams for 2D and 3D inflatables. Discover how the T300 Extreme Curve hot-air and hot-wedge welding machine can help you create seams for uniquely shaped inflatables.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Quick- setting recall with touch screen and recipe storage of 25 memory settings
- Increased product efficiency with dual arms to configure straight and curved seams
- Quick, repeatable, precision- head adjustments
- Available in hot- air, hot- wedge or both for product versatility
- Quick, easy guide change for multiple seam configurations
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase -25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase -16 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
- Hot Air: 730o C
- Hot Wedge: 450o C
- 1m (300cm)
- Width: 600mm
- Length: 1.5m
- Height: 1.5mm
- Weight: Approx. 231KG
- 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
- Up to 30m/min (100ft/min)*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – T300 Extreme
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – T300 Extreme
Pre-Installation Doc – T300 Extreme
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster T300 machine has been very easy to ramp up on in terms of learning how to produce inflatables. The training, service and ease of use of the MW T300 has exceeded expectations and we are glad we made the investment. " - Kokopelli Raft Co.