T300 Extreme Edge
The FASTEST welder for finishing banners and signs
You have to see it to believe it! Finish a 4×6 banner in under 1 minute! The T300 Extreme Edge is a banner welding machine that combines versatility with precision adjustments. The T300 Extreme Edge comes equipped for finishing high speed hems, pockets, rope-in-hems for banners, signs and printed media.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy operation touch screen with recipe storage for quick setting recall.
- Equipped with dual arms for increased product versatility
- Quick, repeatable head adjustments for precision welding
- Available in hot wedge, hot air or equipped with both for optimal product production
- Quick, easy guide change for multiple seam configurations
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS BEING PRODUCED…
Customers all over the world are finding new products daily to produce on the T300 Extreme Edge. Products currently being produced include banners, signs and more…
PROVEN HOT WEDGE TECHNOLOGY
No more guessing!
For over 40 years, hot wedge welding has been a proven technology used for many applications. It is the technology of choice for industrial welders and customers worldwide.
"Our weldmaster gave production a new meaning."
- Memory Makers
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California and Europe
- 20 Trained partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers…someone else will!”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineers will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your site and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product.
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However our most successful operations have good hand-eye coordination and are committed to creating a quality product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the first day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.