T300 Extreme Edge Banner Welding Machine
The fastest welder for finishing banners and signs
Miller Weldmaster T300 Extreme Edge banner and sign welding machine combines versatility with precision adjustments. The T300 Extreme Edge can finish a 4 x 6 banner in under one minute!
The Miller Weldmaster T300 Extreme Edge comes equipped with speeds up to 30m per minute. Producing banners or signs with near-invisible seams, this machine removes the need for tape, glue or thread matching. By using hot wedge technology and welding the material to itself, it produces the highest-quality, best-looking seams. The T300 Extreme Edge banner welder can finish high-speed hems, pockets, and rope-in-hems for banners, signs and printed media.
We’re known for the longest-lasting machines.
The T300 Extreme Edge is built for multiple-shift production, and with its solid-steel design, this machine can last for multiple decades.
Features and Benefits
- Quick-setting recall with touch screen and recipe storage of 25 memory settings
- Increased product efficiency with dual arms to configure straight seams
- Quick, repeatable, precision-head adjustments
- Available in hot air, hot wedge or both for product versatility
- Multiple seam configurations with quick, easy guide change
208-240 Volts – Single Phase -25 Amperes
380-400 Volts – Single Phase – 16 Amperes
Air Requirements: 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
Power Consumptions: 6Kw
Hot Air: 730o C – Hot Wedge: 450o C
Throat Width: 1m (300cm)
Weight: Approx. 231KG
Seam Width: 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
Welding Cycle: Up to 30m/min (100ft/min)*
*Depending on the application, the seam width, and the type of material used
**Additional guides might be necessary
Professional Installation and Training
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get you started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the first day.
We’re committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.
“Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.” – Jack’s Plastic Welding
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.