T300 Extreme Keder Welding Machine
Make keder ALL day, every day
A complete, automated system for high speed single or double keder production. The T300 Extreme Keder System is built to weld keder as fast as possible. With welding speeds up to 100ft per minute, the T300 Keder system will make rolls of keder as fast as your customers order them. The oscillating rewind and controlled fabric payoff system ensures you have a quality roll of keder every time.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Quick change of guides for making both single and double flap keder
- Unwind system to ensure accurate production every time
- Oscillating rewind makes sure your roll of keder is evenly wound
- T300 can be used for welding overlaps and other seams to handle any customer request
- Available in hot air, hot wedge or both for optimal product versatility
- Easy operation touch screen with recipe storage for quick setting recall
KEDER PRODUCED ALL DAY…EVERY DAY!
Customers worldwide are producing both single and double flap keder with the T300 Extreme Keder System.
Keder Single Flap
Keder Double Flap
PROVEN HOT AIR TECHNOLOGY
Fabric will tear before the weld!
For over 40 years, hot air welding has been a proven technology used for many applications. It is the technology of choice for many customers worldwide providing water and airtight seams
"You won't find better quality, service or support."
- Economy Tent
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California, and Europe
- 20 Trained partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineers will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your site and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However, our most successful operators have good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.