T300 Extreme Spline
Faster Production of attaching Spline to your Blinds
A complete, semi-automated solution for attaching spine to your blinds, shades and awnings. The T300 Extreme Spline System is built to move your spline at the precise speed needed to create the best looking flat seams. With speeds up to 15 feet per minute, the T300 Extreme Spline System will produce your blinds, shades and awnings fast and easy all day long. No seamstress skills needed, as the conveyor is automatically synced to the welder.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase -25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase -15 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 8 CFM
- Hot Air: 730oC
- Hot Wedge: 450oC
- 1m (300cm)
- Width: 600mm
- Length: 1.5m
- Height: 1.5mm
- Weight: Approx. 231KG
- 0.01m - 0.05m (1/2” to 2”)**
- Approx. 30m/min (100ft/min)*
*Depending on the application, the seam width and the type of material used **Additional guides might be necessary
DownloadsTechnical Specs – T300 Extreme Spline
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
“Being in the custom made awning business since 1927, we are passionate about what we do and are always looking for ways to perfect our craft.From the knowledgeable sales personnel, to the custom built machine, and onto the impressive seams we weld daily, Miller Weldmaster was the perfect fit to take our company to the next level.” -Berges Trenton Awning