T300 Extreme Spline Welding Machine
Faster Production of Attaching Spline to Your Blinds
A complete, semi-automated solution for attaching spine to your blinds, shades and awnings. The T300 Extreme Spline System is built to move your spline at the precise speed needed to create the best looking flat seams. With speeds up to 15 feet per minute, the T300 Extreme Spline System will produce your blinds, shades and awnings fast and easy all day long. No seamstress skills needed, as the conveyor is automatically synced to the welder.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Synced conveyor system for ease of use
- Automated conveyor feed for reduction of wrinkles
- Hot Rotary Welding Technology to significantly increase prodution
- Automated spline pay off for less material handling
- Custom Roller and guides for your versatile product line
- 25 Recipe settings for easy recall
"You won't find better quality, service or support."
- Economy Tent
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California, and Europe
- 20 Trained partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineers will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your site and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However, our most successful operators have good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.