T300 Extreme Travel
Makes large jobs EASIER to handle
For the in-house production of your largest products with the capacity to weld any length allowing easier material handling for the operator and alleviating the weight of long, heavy fabric.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Quick, repeatable head adjustments for precise product placement
- Easy operation touch screen with 25 recipe storage for quick setting recall
- Equipped with dual arms for versatile product range
- Solid steel frame for life time durability
- Available in hot air, hot wedge or both for product versatility
PRODUCTS PRODUCED DAILY…
Customers worldwide are becoming more efficient in producing everyday products seamlessly with the T300 Extreme Travel. Tents, tarps, geomembrane covers and more! Don’t see your product? Let’s discuss your application and the right welding machine.
PROVEN HOT AIR OR HOT WEDGE TECHNOLOGY
For over 40 years, hot wedge welding has been a proven technology used for many applications. It is the technology of choice for many customers worldwide.
"You truly are a company that stands behind your product."
- Ferrari Color
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California, and Europe
- 20 Trained Partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineers will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your site and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product.
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However our most successful operations have good hand-eye coordination and are committed to creating a quality product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the first day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.