T300 Extreme Travel Welding Machine
Makes large jobs easier to handle
The T300 Extreme Travel makes in-house production of the largest products easier to handle.
This machine has the ability to weld any length. The layout makes it easier for the operator by alleviating the weight of long, heavy fabric.
The T300 Extreme Travel produces overlap, hem and hem with pocket welds.
We’re known for the longest-lasting machines.
The T300 Extreme Travel is built for multiple-shift production, and with its solid-steel design, this machine can last for multiple decades.
Features and Benefits
- Quick, repeatable, precision-head adjustments
- Quick-setting recall with touch screen and recipe storage of 25 memory settings
- Increased product efficiency with dual arms for versatile product range
- Lifetime durability with solid-steel frame
- Available in hot air, hot wedge or both for product versatility
208-240 Volts – Single Phase -25 Amperes
380-400 Volts – Single Phase – 15 Amperes
Air Requirements: 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
Power Consumptions: 6Kw
Hot Air: 750o C – Hot Wedge: 450o C
Throat Width: 0.83M
Weight: Approx. 231KG
Seam Width: 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
Welding Cycle: Up to 30m/min (100ft/min)*
*Depending on the application, the seam width, and the type of material used
**Additional guides might be necessary
Professional Installation and Training
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get you started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However our most successful operations have good hand-eye coordination and are committed to creating a quality product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the first day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.