T600 Extreme Curve
Waterproof Seam Welder for Inflatables
Produce airtight and waterproof seams for 2-D and 3-D inflatables to withstand tough production demands for curved applications with additional fabric handling support. The Get everything you need to weld curves and unique shapes to make inflatables, tanks, bladders, and more using the T600 Extreme Curve.
Why the T600 Extreme Curve?
The T600 Extreme Curve machine creates strong, leakproof seams for curved inflatables. Industrial inflatable manufacturers use Miller Weldmaster hot air or hot wedge welding machines to improve efficiency in large-scale productions. Advantages of the T600 Extreme Curve machine include:
- Portability – Save space on your production floor with this compact machine
- One-man Operation – Spread your employees across production while one person handles inflatable welding
- Adaptability – Configure the T600 Extreme Curve to weld a variety of seams
What does the T600 Extreme Curve make?
T600 Extreme Curve users and operators create watertight seams for white water rafts, military attack boats, airplane escape chutes, inflatable bounce houses, inflatable tents, and more. Transform your production cycle with this machine by adding flexibility to your output.
SEAM WELDER FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy-to-operate touch screen with recipe storage for quick setting recall
- Dual arms for increased product versatility
- Inboard and outboard fabric puller for easy fabric handling
- Quick, repeatable head adjustments for precision welding
- Hot wedge, hot air, or both seams for optimal product production
- Quick, easy guide change for multiple seam configurations
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS BEING PRODUCED…
Customers all over the world produce products on the T600 Extreme Curve. If you think it, the T600 Extreme Curve makes it! Watertight seam welding machines produce the following inflatable products: white water rafts, military attack boats, airplane escape chutes, inflatable bounce houses, inflatable tents, and more
PROVEN HOT AIR TECHNOLOGY
Watertight seam welding machines produce welds so durable that your fabric will tear before the weld!
A 40-year-old proven technology, hot wedge welding creates inflatables with leakproof, watertight seams for many applications. Customers worldwide choose hot wedge welding to product reliable seams for their inflatable products.
"To ensure we offer the highest of quality and best possible service we rely on equipment which we receive from Miller Weldmaster."
- Aire Inflatables
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California, and Europe
- 20 Trained Partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineers will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your site and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However, our most successful operators have good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.