T600 Extreme Shelter Tent Welder
Make ANY size, tent or shelter
Heavy duty construction for your largest shelter production needs. Weld large panels and finish edges on one machine. The T600 Extreme Shelter is ready for any tent or shelter application.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Touch screen operation with recipe storage for quick setting recall
- Dual arms for increased product versatility
- Inboard and outboard fabric puller for easier fabric handling
- Quick, repeatable head adjustments for precision welding
- Hot wedge, hot air or both for optimal product production
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase -25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase - 15 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
- Hot Air: 750o C
- Hot Wedge: 450o C
- Width: 3m
- Length: 3m
- Height: 630mm
- Weight: 558kg
- 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
- Up to 30m/min*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – T600 Extreme
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsPre-Installation Doc – T600 Extreme
Request a Quote
"We love our new Weldmaster. It has taken our banner production to the next level. It saves us time and lowers our cost to but the banners together. A win / win." - Print It Sign Media