Triad Extreme Universal
Portable welder for varied production needs
Comes fully assembled and ready to weld stationary or traveling on table top track. The Triad Extreme Universal is packaged to meet a variety of industrial fabric welding demands.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Multiple seam configurations available for multiple finishing demands
- Excellent visibility of the welding area
- Swing- out wedge provides for easy cleaning
- Stationary or automatic travel on track for hands free operation
- Available in either 110V or 230V to suite your facility requirements
- 120 Volts - 5 Amperes
- 230 Volts - 2.65 Amperes
- 525o C
- Width: 254 mm
- Length: 508 m
- Height: 305 mm
- Weight: 50 lb- 23 kg
- 12- 50 mm
- Up to 10 m/min*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – Triad Extreme
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – Triad Extreme
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster 112 Extreme took care of the building facades, welding together gigantic sections of banner in one pass. And it certainly lived up to its name. The quality of the work in sealing is so phenomenal, the seams between these pieces are almost invisible." - Color Jam