Efficiency you care about. Performance you crave.
The 112 Extreme high-performance welder is our fastest and most precise welder for long straight seams. With speeds up to 20M / minute, this machine is able to handle fabric seals quickly and efficiently, ultimately saving you time and money. The 112 Extreme is built to take your production and efficiency to the next level.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Digitally control all welding parameters with our easy operation touch screen
- Vacuum track for accurate placement of materials
- Laser lights for precise alignment of images
- Digitally controlled traversing head for consistent application
- Tables to reduce and simplify material handling
- Operator side trough for rolled or pre- cut panels
- Can be built to various lengths to fit any company size, application or printer specification
- Equipped with rotary cutter for cut to length applications
- 230 Volts - Single or Three Phase - 80 Amperes
- 380 - 415 Volts- Three Phase, Plus Neutral - 60 Amperes
- 100 psi @ 3 CFM
- 18.4Kw or 24Kw
- Hot Air: 730oC
- Available from 3 up to 30m
- Width: 1.27m - 2.41m
- Length: 10m - 100m+
- Height: 1.27m - 2.41m
- Weight: length (x) .158 meteric ton
- 10 to 50mm**
- Up to 20m per minute*
DownloadsTechnical Specs - 112 Extreme
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual - 112 Extreme
Pre-Installation Doc - 112 Extreme
Exploded Parts Diagram - 112 Extreme
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster T300 machine has been very easy to ramp up on in terms of learning how to produce inflatables. The training, service and ease of use of the MW T300 has exceeded expectations and we are glad we made the investment. " - Kokopelli Raft Co.