The Most Versatile Radio Frequency Machine
The RFlex stationary welder is the industry’s most versatile radio frequency welder available on the market. RFlex was designed for the production of tarpaulins, tents, truck tarps, high speed doors, and any other flexible Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or Polyurethanes (PU) product. With enhanced features such as, a foldable trough for better material handling, a joy stick to accurately line up your material every time, autotuning for consistent welds, your production will be even more efficient and reliable.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Universal usage for PVC, PU, TPU, reinforced technical textiles
- Foldable large worktable with deep trough creating ample space behind the electrode for easy material handling
- New generation stable and efficient RF power generator
- Easily change dies with QuickGRIP release system of the electrodes
- Easier material placement and better visualization of weld with built in LED illumination.
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic operation
- 10" color touch screen HMI panel on a swing arm for use on any side of the machine
- SafeDOWN anti-crush electrode safety motion system
- Fully automated weld cycles with 100 weld cycle recipe memory
- Auto-tuning for steady RF power feed to assure consistent welds
- Fully proframmable PLC with memory settings
- RF emission protection.
- Custom dies available for versatile production
- Line up your material accurately every time with the joystick and foot pedal precision
- Easy to use intuitive operating menu with machine specific software
- Ultrafast monitoring of arcs and overloads for protecting the integrity of the electrodes and the welded material
- For welding non-RF weldable fabrics, the RFlex can be fitted with an impulse electrode
- Three Phase - 240 Volts - 60 Amps
- Three Phase - 400 Volts - 40 Amps
- Three Phase - 480 Volts - 40 Amps
- Air Cooled Metal-Ceramic Triode
- 1.2m (47 inches)
- Optional- 1.5m (59 inches)
- Electrode Stroke: 0.16m (6.3 inches)
- 2cfm @ 120 psi
- Width - 1.7m
- Length - 1.97m
- Height - 2.4m
- Weight - 1,100kg
Work Table Dimensions:
- 1.6m x 0.8m (63in x 31in)
- 0.4m x 0.5m (15.75in x 19.75in)
- QuickGRIP, pneumatic
*Depending on the application, the seam width, and the type of material used
DownloadsTechnical Specs - RFlex
kW Calculator - Straight Bar
kW Calculator - Round Bar
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
“Being in the custom made awning business since 1927, we are passionate about what we do and are always looking for ways to perfect our craft.From the knowledgeable sales personnel, to the custom built machine, and onto the impressive seams we weld daily, Miller Weldmaster was the perfect fit to take our company to the next level.” -Berges Trenton Awning