RFlex Radio Frequency Welding Machine
The Most Versatile Radio Frequency Machine
The RFlex stationary welder is the industry’s most versatile radio frequency welder available on the market. RFlex was designed for the production of tarpaulins, tents, truck tarps, high speed doors, and any other flexible Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or Polyurethanes (PU) product. With enhanced features such as, a foldable trough for better material handling, a joy stick to accurately line up your material every time, autotuning for consistent welds, your production will be even more efficient and reliable.
How does Radio Frequency Work?
Radio Frequency (RF), also known as High Frequency (HF) or Dielectric welding, is the process of fusing materials together by applying radio frequency energy to the area to be joined. The heating process in the RF sealing occurs from the inside out.
Watch our demonstration video or read more here to learn more.
BETTER FABRIC HANDLING
You have the option to have a back table or to fold it down for an a deep space where your material can feed down behind the electrode for more efficient and easier material handling.
ENDLESS WELD TYPES
With standard and custom dies available, you have the ability to create an endless number of seam types on the RFlex you need. Give us the desired shape of die you need, and we will design it for you.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple to setup and easy to operate
- Universal usage for PVC, PU, TPU, reinforced technical textiles
- Foldable large worktable with deep trough creating ample space behind the electrode for easy material handling
- New generation stable and efficient RF power generator
- Easily change dies with QuickGRIP release system of the electrodes
- Easier material placement and better visualization of weld with built in LED illumination.
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic operation
- 10″ touch screen HMI panel on a swing arm for use on any side of the machine
- MW safeDOWN anti-crush electrode safety motion system
- Fully automated weld cycles with 100 weld cycle recipe memory
- Auto-tuning for steady RF power feed to assure consistent welds
- High production capacity with fully programmable PLC
- RF emission protection.
- Custom dies available for versatile production
- Line up your material accurately every time with the joystick and foot pedal precision
- Easy to use intuitive operating menu with machine specific software
- Ultrafast monitoring of arcs and overloads for protecting the integrity of the electrodes and the welded material
- For welding non-RF weldable fabrics, the RFlex can be fitted with an impulse electrode
Advanced technology = less power(kw) needed!
The RFlex is designed to cover a large range of power output configurations with the use of our exclusive RF auto-tuning system. The RFlex welder at its core is a 15kw RF powered machine. However, our efficient eco-RF machine will perform as a 17kw-22kw welder. The RFlex allows you to weld up to 100in² of linear configuration.
Use our kw calculator to determine your required power requirements based upon your area to weld.
Over 6,500 installations of the RFlex worldwide
Our dedicated service team is fully trained on radio frequency welding, hot air welding, hot wedge welding & impulse welding. When purchasing a machine, you are gaining a customer service team that specializes in all fabric welding technologies and will take care of you. We have 15 technicians that travel all over the world to teach our customers how to operate their equipment.
What happens after you purchase a machine?
- One of our certified field service engineers will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with the tools you need to know to get your site and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly, how to make your products.
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However, our most successful operators have good hand-eye coordination and are committed to creating a quality product. Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the day!
Partnered with a Radio Frequency Expert
In 2019 we partnered with ZeMat, the largest European manufacturer of Radio Frequency machines in the western hemisphere. In working toward our goal of being the first choice globally for all industrial fabric welding technologies, this relationship was the logical next step. Our experience, plus Zemat’s 60+ years experience, is the perfect combination to provide our customers every technology that they need throughout their production.
“We are thrilled to be offering the world’s most versatile radio frequency machine. We recognize the majority of our customers use multiple technologies and we want to be their first choice. We are now offering a combination of European technology and American service and support.”
-Jeff Sponseller, VP of marketing & sales.
- Three Phase – 240 Volts
- Three Phase – 400 Volts
- Three Phase – 480 Volts
- Air Cooled Metal-Ceramic Triode
- 1.2m (47 inches)
- Optional- 1.5m (59 inches)
- 0.16m (6.3 inches)
- 2cfm @ 120 psi
- Approx. 15kw
- Width – 1.7m
- Length – 1.97m
- Height – 2.4m
- Weight – 1,100kg
Work Table Dimensions:
- 1.6m x 0.8m (63in x 31in)
- 0.4m x 0.5m (15.75in x 19.75in)
- QuickGRIP™, pneumatic
*Depending on the application, the seam width, and the type of material used
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.