SPECIFIC portable welder for your specific wedge welding needs
Standardize your process with the Spec Extreme. The Spec Extreme is a portable wedge welder that creates the perfect seam every time. The Spec Extreme wedge welder is a “specific,” single purpose welding machine used to accomplish a particular weld style. The Spec Extreme is designed to be used as a stationary unit or an automatic welder for long seams while it travels on a track.
SEE THE SPEC EXTREME IN ACTION
FOCUS ON THE REST OF YOUR PRODUCTION
The Spec Extreme is a welder for specific seam configurations. The consistency in design will give you the same weld every time the machine is used, letting you focus on the rest of your production process.
LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE WEDGE WELDER
This portable welder comes fully assembled and ready to weld either as a stationary welder or while it travels on a tabletop track.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE SPEC EXTREME
- Available in overlap, hem or keder configuration
- Excellent visibility of the welding area
- Unique material guide system for each machine
- Seam widths available 25mm, 38 mm, 50mm for product versatility
- Swing-out wedge provides for easy cleaning, inspection and servicing
- High speed option available for faster production speeds
- Available in either 110V or 230V to suite your facility requirements
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS BEING PRODUCED WITH THE SPEC EXTREME WEDGE WELDER
Customers worldwide are becoming more efficient in producing everyday products. The versatility and portable design of the Spec Extreme allows any owner to produce an array of products at high speeds with a dedicated seam focus.
Because the Spec Extreme welder is portable and adaptable, it is a great machine to have in your production lineup. Whether you’re looking to create overlap welds, hems, or pocketed hems for your product, you can rest assured that the Spec Extreme will create the right seam every time.
The Spec Extreme hot wedge welder is also able to be used along a track system. This configuration allows the machine to run smoothly along longer sections of materials to create long seams. It also lowers the labor involved as the machine self-propels itself through the production track.
PROVEN HOT WEDGE TECHNOLOGY
No more second-guessing!
Hot wedge welding is one of the specialties of Miller Weldmaster welding machines. Our machines have been designed to perfect the hot wedge welding process and have been researched and improved over 40 years. The patented, self-centering wedge provides accurate placement every time. It is the technology of choice for industrial welders and customers worldwide.
CONFIGURE FOR HIGH-SPEED, ACCURATE PRODUCTION
Take your production to a new level of speed and efficiency by using the high-speed configuration. The Spec Extreme’s high-speed option will dramatically increase your output while still maintaining the high quality of seam that you require.
Once you have started using your Spec Extreme, you’ll have the ability to use a pre-heating option that heats the machine’s roller before beginning the high-speed production. This further increases the machine’s output and improves all-around efficiency.
Long application seams…
The Spec Extreme can be configured with track to accommodate any length of travel. Track is available in 5′ sections and allows the Spec Extreme to be self propelled finishing your seams with minimal material handling.
Beginning with the first moment you speak with Miller, you realize you are dealing with a company dedicated to supplying you with a great machine and thorough service.
- Berges Trenton Awning
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
When you invest in the Spec Extreme welding machine from Miller Weldmaster, you’re not only purchasing a reliable and efficient product. You’re gaining access to the most committed and helpful service team in the industry. No matter what problem you throw at us, our service and resolution center will help you out.
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California, and Europe
- 20 Trained Partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineer will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your sit and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product.
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However our most successful operators have good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the first day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.