SPECIFIC portable welder for your specific wedge welding needs
Standardize your process with the Spec Extreme, a portable workhorse dedicated to weld the perfect seam every time. The Spec Extreme Wedge Welder has been designed as a “specific”, single purpose welding machine to accomplish a particular weld style. The Spec Extreme is designed to be used as a stationary unit or an automatic welder for long seams while traveling on a track.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Available in overlap, hem or keder configuration
- Excellent visibility of the welding area
- Unique material guide system for each machine
- Seam widths available 25mm, 38 mm, 50mm for product versatility
- Swing- out wedge provides for easy cleaning, inspection and servicing
- High speed option available for faster production speeds
- Available in either 110V or 230V to suite your facility requirements
- 120 Volts - 6.7 Amperes
- 230 Volts - 3.5 Amperes
- .80Kw or 2Kw
- Width: 330mm
- Length: 584mm
- Height: 330mm
- Weight: 46 lb - 21 kg
- 10 - 50mm
- Up to 10m/ min*
- Up to 21m/ min - High Speed Option*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – Spec Extreme
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – Spec Extreme
Request a Quote
"I can tell you that the Weldmaster T-600 has been a blessing to our company. It has made our job easier and faster. We are able to get products out a lot quicker." - Foster Corp