T300 Extreme Shade
A complete shade and awning sealer solution
Miller Weldmaster’s T300 Extreme Shade is a simple operating welder for PVC or acrylic shades, awnings and structures. Using hot wedge technology, this welder’s straightforward design and controls mean consistent and easy product construction.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Quick setting recall with easy operation touch screen and recipe storage
- Increased product versatility with dual arms to configure straight seams
- Quick, repeatable head adjustments for precision welding
- Available in hot air, hot wedge or both for product versatility
- Multiple seam configurations for quick, easy guide change
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase - 25 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Single Phase - 16 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 2 CFM
- Hot Wedge: 450o C
- 1m (300cm)
- Width: 600mm
- Length: 1.5m
- Height: 1.5mm
- Weight: Approx. 231KG
- 10 to 50mm (1/2” to 2”)**
- Up to 30m/min (100ft/min)*
DownloadsTechnical Specs – T300 Extreme
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual – T300 Extreme
Pre-Installation Doc – T300 Extreme
Request a Quote
"We love our new Weldmaster. It has taken our banner production to the next level. It saves us time and lowers our cost to but the banners together. A win / win." - Print It Sign Media