We’re always interested in the cool things that can be made using our hot air and hot wedge welders. The inflatables industry is one of those industries in which we’re continually impressed and surprised by what’s being made. Here are some of the inflatable products we thought were the most interesting:
- Inflatable church: The Inflatable Church is decorated like an old-time cathedral both inside and out. It has plastic stained glass windows, an inflatable organ, altar, pulpit, pews, candles and a gold cross. With this inflatable, couples can get married anywhere!
- Inflatable iceberg: Climbing an iceberg not seem realistic, but RAVE Sports makes it possible with an inflatable iceberg. Luckily no actual ice is required, so you can traverse this iceberg without freezing!
- Inflatable massage chair: Typically, massage chairs aren’t portable, but with an inflatable massage chair you get all the benefits of a nice, relaxing massage without having to attempt to lug a giant chair around.
- Inflatable sumo costumes: Live out your dream of becoming a sumo wrestler without packing on a few hundred pounds. Inflatable sumo costumes let you pretend to be a sumo wrestler for a match or two, and then you can return to your normal size and life when you’re done.
- Inflatable TV screen: Have you ever hosted a Super Bowl party or a movie night with friends and felt like your TV screen and living room weren’t big enough? Take it outside! Inflatable TV screens kick up your Super Bowl parties and movie nights a notch
What cool inflatables are you manufacturing or have seen? Leave a comment and share with us!