Innovation Through Performance
A complete sewing solution! Now finish all PVC banners and signs or sew digital textiles with Silicon Edge Graphics (SEG). Allow the Digitran to taking your production to the next level.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Transport system synced with sewing machine for accurate and precise flow of material handling and product finishing
- Hands free SEG feeding and cutting
- Programmable back stitch configuration and stitch cut for easy operational use
- Synchronized needle bar and feed for even stitching
- Needle cooling for faster sewing
- Multiple seam configuration for almost any type of job
- Light aluminum frame for easy mobility around your facilit
- Easy to use touch controls
- Driven roller for large graphics
- Robust Durkopp Adler sewing machine for maximum up time
WHAT IS SEG?
SEG is a high-resolution dye-sublimated fabric graphic finished with a thin silicone strip. The silicone strip is sewn to the edge of the fabric graphic, and then the strip is inserted into a frame with a recessed groove. The fabric should be taut when installed in the frame, and the result is a large format graphic. This type of digital textile format is popular for tradeshows, outdoor flags and banners, and indoor retail applications.
SEG is quickly becoming the norm in the digital textile market for many reasons, including:
- Quick assembly
- Reduced shipping, installation and storage costs
- Lighter, more durable, more vibrant fabric
- More finished appearance than traditional fabric graphics
Visit SEGFrames.org for the one-stop resource for all things Silicone Edge Graphics
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS PRODUCED…
Customers worldwide are becoming more efficient in producing everyday products seamlessly. Banners, Signs and now SEG digital textiles are being finished faster and easier than ever before.
Miller Weldmaster is a class act, from the sales department to service. You guys truly are a company that stands behind your product.
- Ferrari Color
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILTY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
COMMITTED TO YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS!
Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California and Europe
- 20 trained partners worldwide for international service and support
” If we don’t take care of our customers…someone else will.”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALL AND TRAINING
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineers will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your site and team ready for their day of installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product.
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However our most successful operators haave good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product.
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.